- Tips from leading veterinarians on how to properly feed the cat dry food
- Why a cat is better to feed dry food, not natural food?
- In some cases, it is not necessary to transfer the pet to dry food?
The choice of diet for your pet — question is important and responsible. High-quality dry food is a balanced diet, enriched with healthy vitamins and minerals that help the cat to stay healthy and energetic until old age.
Tips from leading veterinarians on how to properly feed the cat dry food
- Never mix dry food and natural food. Often the owners added to the diet of pet pork chops, smoked bacon, herring and other products that it is absolutely contraindicated. These lavish treats and are the reason that the cat loses health and gets problems with the liver and pancreas.
- To digest dry food and natural food require different enzymes and different amounts of gastric juice. Mixing opposite types of feeding leads to a strong imbalance. Double loading negatively affects the condition of the liver of the cat.
- If you decided to feed your cat dry food, purchase products for her super class. The composition of products in the economy class does not contain the necessary daily requirement of nutrients. It includes the results of the processing of animal waste (hooves, feathers, bones) and the gluten is the strongest allergen for dogs and cats. It is contained in cereals.
- In cats that are fed dry food, should always be access to fresh water. Many owners in good faith trying to give the animal milk. They can not replace water, and its use in adulthood leads to problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- You must feed your cat dry food to the extent that is specified on the package. Systematic re – neocartilage and the animal leads to negative consequences for his health.
- Do not abruptly transfer the pet from one dry food to another. This should be done gradually. You must consult a veterinarian on the subject.
Why a cat is better to feed dry food, not natural food?
- Dry food is completely balanced, they can be customised to meet the individual needs of the animal (sensitive digestion, a tendency to kidney stones). Create your own proper diet of natural foods is quite difficult.
- If you feed your cat dry food of super premium class, the body gets all the necessary macro – and micronutrients. The functional feed is composed of special complexes that prevent the emergence and development of dangerous diseases.
- This type of food saves time. To feed your pet, simply open the packet and sprinkle granules in a bowl.
- Cats who are fed a quality dry food, almost no formation of Tartar.
In some cases, it is not necessary to transfer the pet to dry food?
If the animal has individual contraindications. For example, many cats suffer from an Allergy to gluten. But progress does not stand still, and foreign veterinary experts have developed a special line of feed, which does not include cereals.