If you’ve always dreamed about fluffy the cat and is now contemplating what breed to choose, pay attention to our Top 5! Among these cats, you’re sure to find your perfect pet!
Most fluffy cats in the world
- Siberian cat. Northern belles, the pride of our country. As the name implies, the breed was formed on the territory of Siberia. These Pets are very warm coat and a very bushy tail. Breed leadership qualities, yet all-encompassing friendliness, and almost canine devotion. Siberian cats are very attached to their owners, get along well with children and other pets, including dogs, warmly welcome guests. However, setting the stage for this beauty, you should not forget about the North, the open disposition. From time to time the pet needs to be allowed to walk at their summer cottage, fenced yard, etc., and maybe even splash around in a basin (this dog is the love to water procedures). Of course, under the strict supervision of the owners.
- Persian cat. Perhaps the most fluffy breed of cats! The first mention of the Persians belong to the 17th century, but the history of this breed goes back to ancient times. Brought to Europe from Iran in the 17th century, fluffy beauties have become a real sensation. Since then, interest in the breed has not waned. Persian cats have not only the exotic appearance, but also perfect for home detention character. This is a very calm and balanced in yourself cat. They are attached to the owners and love to communicate with them. While never imposed, and also feel alone.
- The Norwegian forest. North another cat, this time from faraway Norway. And don’t confuse the Norwegian forest with the Vikings: their nature nothing from the formidable northerners. Norwegian forest incredibly kind and sociable cats. They make excellent “babysitters”, which gently play with children and never show claws. Calm and friendly, they find a common language with everyone, and it is easy. It is not to fall in love with the Norwegian forest is simply impossible! And yet, according to many, it is the most beautiful fluffy cat. Gamma color Norwegian forest is practically unlimited!
- The American Bobtail. The exotic breed is known not only fluffy fur and a wide range of colors, but a funny short tail. If you value a cat’s independence and isolation, the American Bobtail is not exactly your cat. After all, he is more like a dog: be loyal, devoted and affectionate. Even friends of American Bobtail prefer not cats and dogs! This is a very gentle, quiet Pets that will be comfortable in a quiet and cozy family atmosphere.
- Maine Coon. One of the most popular breeds in the world. Please welcome longtime fan favorites, the cat-lynx Maine coons! They are easily recognizable by the impressive size, the unusual muzzle, fluffy tail, and of course, the tassels on the ears! Maine coons are a peace – loving leaders who can keep the cold and whatever, but only with strangers! The family is an affectionate, friendly, cheerful and playful cats that rarely cause owners problems. It seems that good manners are peculiar kunam from birth!
Friends, what breed would you add to the list?